I've been getting more and more reports of this issue.  While my experience
is limited, I've found nothing but troubles with Google Checkout.  I'm
beyond shocked that so many people are having this problem and are unable to
buy applications from the Market.

Support Forum Thread:
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market/thread?tid=33dbf92eca99b2b7&hl=en

Google Code Issue: Issue 10261: Multiple users getting Server Error when
purchasing apps in Android Market
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=10261

--
Chris Stewart
http://chriswstewart.com

Fantasy
Football<http://chriswstewart.com/android-applications/fantasy-football/>-
Android app for fantasy football fanatics and MFL owners
Social Updater<http://chriswstewart.com/android-applications/social-updater/>-
An easy way to send your status blast to multiple social networks