Hi,

I'm a newbie to Android development but a very experienced developer
in the area of telephony applications.  I am working on a sip client
for Android, currently working with the Nexus One, Android 2.2 and
sipdroid 1.5.  Connectivity is via Wifi to our PBX.  I am using UDP
protocol.

My problem is this.  When the application starts, it of course
registers with the PBX (via wifi).  The REGISTER is responded with a
200 OK from the PBX and the phone is registered.  This works fine when
the phone is connected to the PC and charging.  However, as soon as I
disconnect from the PC (now running on battery), the first 200 OK for
REGISTER appears to be never received by the phone.  This causes a
retransmission of the REGISTER after 2 seconds, to which the PBX again
responds with a 200 OK which is now seen and the phone registers.

I have gone fairly deep into debugging this but as of yet have found
only dead ends.  Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I hope this is the right place to post this.  If there is a better
place, please let me know.

Thanks,

 - Ken