Hi All,

I have a app that runs properly on andorid 1.6 and on my test G1
phone. It is force closing on the new Android 2.1 phones.I am parsing
XML( from internet) and displaying in a listview.   Is the
openstream() method no longer supported. If I debug the app in api
level 7, xml is correctly parsed when I step execute it, as soon as I
hit continue the app gives the following stack. Any ideas?

here is the stack

Thread [<3> main] (Suspended (exception NullPointerException))
        ViewRoot.draw(boolean) line: 1373
        ViewRoot.performTraversals() line: 1114
        ViewRoot.handleMessage(Message) line: 1633
        ViewRoot(Handler).dispatchMessage(Message) line: 99
        Looper.loop() line: 123
        ActivityThread.main(String[]) line: 4363
        Method.invokeNative(Object, Object[], Class, Class[], Class, int,
boolean) line: not available [native method]
        Method.invoke(Object, Object...) line: 521
        ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run() line: 860
        ZygoteInit.main(String[]) line: 618
        NativeStart.main(String[]) line: not available [native method]