I'm sorry, I wasn't explicit, that's true. The intent is inside a dialog box which has just a simple feedback message for the user. And it's supposed to change activity when pressed ok, here is all the code to be more specific:

 add.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
        @Override
        public void onClick(final View v) {
        if (selectedDeviceImage!=null){
                doFileUpload();
                // Go to camera mode
                builder = new AlertDialog.Builder(addPic.this);
                builder.setCancelable(false)
               .setPositiveButton("Ok", new DialogInterface.OnClickListener() {
                        public void onClick(DialogInterface dialog, int id) {
Intent addIntent = new Intent(v.getContext(), thenNnowMode.class);
                        Bundle w = new Bundle();
                        String activityName = "addPic";
                        w.putString("activity", activityName);
                        w.putParcelable("bitmap", selectedDeviceImage);
                        addIntent.putExtras(w);
                                startActivity(addIntent);
                        finish();
                        }
                });
                AlertDialog alert = builder.create();
                alert.setTitle("Picture added!");
                alert.setIcon(R.drawable.icon_yep);
                alert.show();
        }else{
                builder = new AlertDialog.Builder(addPic.this);
                builder.setCancelable(false)
                .setPositiveButton("Ok", new DialogInterface.OnClickListener() {
                        public void onClick(DialogInterface dialog, int id) {
                                dialog.cancel();
                        }
                });
                AlertDialog alert = builder.create();
                alert.setTitle("Please, pick a picture!");
                alert.setIcon(R.drawable.icon_not);
                alert.show();
                }}
});