There is a Flash plugin for microB on the N810, so the porting to ARM
has been done.  I would imagine it is just a matter of time.  Of
course it would be easier if the Flash plugin were open source and the
G1 were unlocked, since you'll probably need T-Mobile to sign the apk
to get native code installed and integrated.

One other porting issue: the N810 Flash plugin probably uses a lot of
X calls to update the screen, these would need to be ported as X
doesn't exist on Android.