Hi,

we are having problems in our application with Out of Memory after
executing several times the same set of activities, so we suspect we
are leaking memory somehow.

All the activities seem to be destroyed correctly, but the DDMS plugin
shows the memory increasing. The problem is we can see the memory
leaking but we don't know where! Do you know any way to generate a
memory dump and analyze it using a more powerful tool than the DDMS?

Thanks,

Jose Luis.