Hi

  I am trying to install an application from within another
application. I know the usual way it to launch an intent with
Intent.ACTION_VIEW, present it to the user and let him agree and this
works. What i would like to do is perform a silent install, with no
user interaction. I'd like to mention that my application is a system
application, it has system rights! Still i can't seem to install it
using Intent.ACTION_PACKAGE_INSTALL.
I've set <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.INSTALL_PACKAGES"/> in my manifest
and used this code:

Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_PACKAGE_INSTALL);
installIntent.setDataAndType(apkUri, "application/vnd.android.package-
archive");
startActivity(intent);

I get "No Activity found to handle Intent" on logCat.
What is the correct intent to launch the installer?