Hi All,

im playing around with Snake-Example. I wish a new start-screen for
this, with buttons like "play", "highscore" and so ... you know?
well, ich create new xml-layout with buttons. i do
setContentView(R.layout.start_layout);  to get it up - it works.
on onClick of "play"-button i do
setContentView(R.layout.snake_layout); to get the snake-screen visible
and i do start the game.
the problem is, it seems  TileView.onSizeChanged was not called, so X/
Y-counts are empy and i run in the crash.

Can anyone say me, how can i detect, what the snake-view is finished
with the draw itself?

thanks at all.