You can also use this so that C is on the top instead of B so when you
click back it will go to A if you launch C from B :

On your Intent set it so the Activity you're launching is on Top which
means B will be removed from the previous position :

In B where you launch C add this flag :

Intent i;
i.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TOP);