Has anyone tried removing their bank account information and then when the amount is high enough that you would like it deposited, adding it back in just until you get the deposit? Or... maybe there is a way to disable/renable the account without removing it, so you don't have to set it up every time?

My apps are free so I don't have the problem, but it seems there should be some way to do it.

Brad