Hi, Excuse..

I did it the same way...

but it only works on 1.6、2.1 device..

it's doesn't work on 2.2 device, no matter on nexus one or 2.2
emulator...

how can you do that on nexus one?

this is my code....

public class serviceSDcard extends Service {

        private static Context contextService           = null;
        private static AppWidgetManager awmService      = null;
        public static boolean bIsUnmount                        = false;
        @Override
        public IBinder onBind(Intent intent) {
                return null;
        }

        @Override
        public void onStart(Intent intent, int startId) {

                IntentFilter intentFilter = new IntentFilter();
                intentFilter.addAction(Intent.ACTION_MEDIA_MOUNTED);
                intentFilter.addAction(Intent.ACTION_MEDIA_UNMOUNTED);
                intentFilter.addDataScheme("file");
                intentFilter.addDataAuthority("*", null);

                registerReceiver(receiver, intentFilter);
                super.onStart(intent, startId);
        }
        private BroadcastReceiver receiver = new BroadcastReceiver() {

                @Override
                public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {
                        try {
                                bIsUnmount              = !bIsUnmount;

                                if
(intent.getAction().equals(Intent.ACTION_MEDIA_UNMOUNTED)){

                                        beauty_large_main.fos.close();

                                }else{

                                }

                        } catch (Exception e) {