I run a free hosting web site which has functionality for emailing
photos to your site and having them show up on the web.  I would like
to write an android app that allows a user to authenticate to their
free website, then I would like to receive an event each time a photo
is saved.  I am hoping that I would then have enough information to
then access the photo and send it off to the user's site.

Just wondering how I can register to receive camera capture events,
and then get to the recently captured images.

Thanks,
Earl