Hello App Developer,

My name is Uday Sandhar and I am the VP of Marketing for MobiQpons Inc.
MobiQpons is a geo-targeted mobile offers platform that empowers location
and non-location based mobile application and game developers to reward and
incentivize their users while monetizing their apps. Using MobiQpons SDK,
the developers can retrieve MobiQpons offers into their Android applications
and allow their users to list, save and use these location specific offers
from within the native app. Using the SDK, the native app can invoke a
simple function passing a pre-defined offer category (e.g. restaurant), a
free form offer keyword (e.g. Mexican), user’s longtitude and latitude, user
hash and a partner id and the MobiQpons server will return a list of offers
matching the criteria in JSON/XML format.

Some monthly statistics from July 2010:
Number of offers displayed (# of views): >235K
Number of offers clicked (# of click-through): >116K
Number of offers saved: ~9K
Number of times a store was marked as favorite: >9K
Number of new merchants = >2K
Number of new print publishers = 9
Number of new offers = ~3K
Range of coupons value: 10% – 60% on value of $1-$500
Range of deals value: upto 70% off on value of upto $200

Some of the categories represented by our offers include Restaurant, Arts,
Crafts, Automotive, Car Rental, Bars, Taverns, Gas Stations, Office
Supplies, Fashion, Insurance services, and many more. MobiQpons uses users’
location, past usage behavior, and context (keyword) to display only the
most relevant offers to our users. This results in increased likelihood of
user click throughs, resulting in higher payout for our app developer
partners. There is no fee to signup and use the SDK and it takes less than
an hour to integrate MobiQpons SDK.

In order to expand our Android App Developer Partnership program, I am
reaching out to a handful of android developers to introduce MobiQpons. If
you would like to find out more or if you are interested in partnering with
MobiQpons, please reach back to me with your availability to continue our
discussion. Alternatively, please feel free to visit us at
http://www.mobiqpons.com/developer.

I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing back from you soon.
You can reach me at u...@mobiqpons.com or at any of my phones listed as part
of my signature below.

Thanks and regards,
Uday Sandhar