On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:39 PM, Explore Android
<stetest...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> I have an activity called ActivityA that does beautiful things

That's an interesting way to describe it ...

> Starting ActivityA in full screen mode is straight forward but I want this
> activity to be with in the framelayout of ActivityB.

That's not possible.

> I want to have all ActivityA behavior but with in the framelayout of
> ActivityB.

That's not possible.

> I have searched internet for soultions but could not find any useful
> solution.

Because there aren't any - that's not possible.

> Any solution to this problem is much appreciated.

An alternative would be to create a custom view with all the logic the
Activity A is doing, make it the content of Activity A, and when clicking
button in Activity B, put your view in your framelayout. You will probably
lose some functionality depending on the "beautiful things" your Activity A
is doing.