What you need (it sounds like) is the Spring Remoting client and whatever
other Spring bits it uses to compile & run successfully on the Android
platform. It "should" work, in that I don't think there's anything in there
that they need that isn't provided on Android, but....

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing
http://www.tedneward.com