From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-develop...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dianne Hackborn
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 3:06 PM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [android-developers] GOOGLE, WHAT IS GOING ON with the Active
Install %? Bug in install to SDCARD is my guess!

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 12:13 PM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:36 PM, Dianne Hackborn <hack...@android.com>
wrote:

I don't know about this stuff in Market, so I can't help you there

That's really too bad. We could *really* use someone that's knows about this
stuff in the Market around here. Considering how much time you and others
spend helping out around here, why no one from the Market end is willing or
able to take two seconds here and there to answer some extremely simple
questions continues to boggle my mind.

This group is for non-beginner development questions using the Android SDK.
It doesn't really make sense for people who work on Market to follow such a
group (especially since many of the people don't even know the Android SDK
since they work on the servers).

And again, I don't work on Market stuff, I am here to answer questions about
developing with the SDK, so there isn't really anything I can add to this
thread so I will stop now. :}

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer