Hi all,

I have a problem with onActivityResult. My class Activity can not
return a result for this method.

My class A
[syntax="java"]
public class ClassTestA {
        private Button btOk;
        private Intent bus;

        @Override
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.main);

                btOk = (Button) findViewById(R.id.btTeste);
                bus = new Intent(AndTeste.this, Buscador.class);

                btOk.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {

                        public void onClick(View v) {
                                bus = new Intent(AndTeste.this, Buscador.class);
                                startActivityForResult(bus, RESULT_OK);
                        }

                });
        }

        // Listen for results.
        protected void onActivityResult(int requestCode, int resultCode,
Intent data) {
                // See which child activity is calling us back.
                switch (resultCode) {
                   case RESULT_OK:
                        setTitle("Result Ok");
                   default:
                        break;
                }
        }
}
[/syntax]

Class B
[syntax="java"]
public class ClassB {
        private Button btBus;
        private EditText end;
        private Geocoder buscador;
        private ListView list;

    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.buscador);

        btBus = (Button) findViewById(R.id.btBuscar);
        end = (EditText) findViewById(R.id.tiEnd);
        buscador = new Geocoder(this);
        list = (ListView) findViewById(R.id.listEnd);

        btBus.setOnClickListener(mCorkyListener);
    }

    private OnClickListener mCorkyListener = new OnClickListener() {
        public void onClick(View v) {
            setResult(RESULT_OK);
            finish();
        }
    };
}
[/syntax]

Manifest.xml
[syntax="xml"]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
      package="com.maps"
      android:versionCode="1"
      android:versionName="1.0.0">

    <application android:icon="@drawable/icon"
android:label="testeando tudo">
        <activity android:name=".ClassA" android:label="Testeando a
And">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

        <activity android:name=".ClassB" android:label="TESTEANDO">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>
    </application>
</manifest>
[/syntax]
My class B to return to class A, but o method onActivityResult is not
called.
Someone can help me ?