Dianne,

I understand that the market can't be opened up to everyone all at
once. I can only begin to imagine what a nightmare that would be to
manage. I just don't understand why this can't be more open like the
c2dm start was. C2DM can't have everyone on the market using it at
once. But at least it was open for everyone to apply to get into the
beta.