Hi Folks,
I had filed a similar issue about location services not working properly in
emulator. However after I upgraded my droid phone to 2.2, I am finding that
location services are not showing the correct location. Though the
coordinates looks correct, it is showing my location as San Jose while I
stay in Los Gatos. Therefore my local search query gives me result based on
San Jose.

It used to work perfectly fine with 2.1.

thanks
Sunil.