Hello guys,

I have the following question.My android application has 3 links.
the example of code is as follows:
 String termsConditions ="<a
href='"+ApplicationData.linkTermsConditions+"'> "+"Conditions"+"
<a>";
bottomTermsConditions.setText(Html.fromHtml(termsConditions));
bottomTermsConditions.setMovementMethod(LinkMovementMethod.getInstance());

When the link button is pressed from my application and the required
internet page is opened, if i press back from the phone, it is not
returning any time back to my application.
Is there are any possibility to make it programmatically to return any
time back to the application screen from which the link was opened?

Please help me,  i would appreciate any advice.
Lidia