The following question has to do with Froyo 2.2 sdk 8 running on an
emulator.

 I am injecting Javascript  into a web page and in the WebView activity I
get 19, 20, 21, and 22 for key codes for arrow keys.  At the Javascript
level all four arrow key values in a keydown handler come in as zero.  The
following is the java script code I am using to set the handler and to get
the keyValue.

window.addEventListener('keydown', keyDownHandler, true);

function keyDownHandler(evt){

var keyCode=evt.keyCode;

myLog(keyCode);

}

I will note that keys like enter come in correct for example I get 13 for
enter.  I also will note that if I press shift and then an arrow key I get
16 for all 4 arrow keys instead of 0.  myLog function takes a String but the
following works

If (keyCode==0){

myLog("arrow key");

}

So the value is coming in as zero is there some way I can fix this.  If
someone has time I have a pretty simple example of this problem I could
probably zip up as an eclipse project.

Thanks,

Ken