today, i read an article
http://www.itsbeach.com/blog/2010/08/developing-for-android.html

and i'm afraid that i have to agree with this article. although i
claimed myself as an android fan and use an android phone, i have to
agree that iphone is a much better product.

i picked up android for these two reasons,
1. i had a verizon contract,
2. i don't want to pay $90 a year to debug on the device.
see, these reasons have nothing to do with the actual android
product.

specifically i hate these things about android:

i hate the slow java,
i hate the slow (and buggy) eclipse,
i hate the slow emulator.

and today, we even discovered that somebody stole our application,
replaced the xml files and the image files and resell it on the
android market. (our app is free)

this is higher level of piracy, he stole our application not for using
it for free, but for making money. this is unacceptable. this is a
very disappointing experience for an android developer.

if i were the product manager of android, i would have embraced c++
and QT or something similar if Nokia is not happy with that.

seriously, i'm considering ios right now. at least, i wouldn't wait
for any android pad, but will get an ipad.