We can't expect the user to know all that. In fact we have to treat
the user as total ignorant of the Android way of work. So I guess we
have to find ways to react to those things. A way is to save the time
in milliseconds of the last alarm and check for discrepancies...

When android terminates a process AFAIK it doesn't wipe the alarm off,
so we are save there.

Alberto