FAQ is a great idea, but will not solve the issue with repeated
questions. Simply, the won't read it. They won't google. And it's
something we need to live with. I consider myself a beginner and
always try to find out myself a way, reading, googling, and so on. And
when I find that's not obvious, I ask for help to learn and to grow as
a developer. But, that's me. I'm trying to be a professional. Some
people just don't care, or they are just playing around, or they are
different.

I think that never, ever, ever this problem will be completely
removed. No matter how many FAQs you write, or how many how-to's are
out there. The class of people that don't dig up by themself will
never be an empty set.

Best regards,
--
If you want freedom, compile the source.

Sebastián Treu
http://labombiya.com.ar