I think it' s not good to refer Launcher2's Android.mk

see here
http://source.android.com/porting/build_cookbook.html

The following is a very simple example.
You just need to change "LocalPackage" to Helloworld" you want to
create as APK's name.

Building a simple APK
  LOCAL_PATH := $(call my-dir)
  include $(CLEAR_VARS)

  # Build all java files in the java subdirectory
  LOCAL_SRC_FILES := $(call all-subdir-java-files)

  # Name of the APK to build
  LOCAL_PACKAGE_NAME := LocalPackage

  # Tell it to build an APK
  include $(BUILD_PACKAGE)