Hi Everyone,
    I apologize if I'm in the wrong place, and I apologize if you've already
seen this message, but to the best of my knowledge this message never made
it through (since I was a brand new user at the time) I can't figure out how
to get the platform files for development, without running 'android' and
starting the GUI. I want to avoid running GUI applications on my dev server,
since it's headless and I don't want to forward X particularly. I can't
imagine that it does anything more than figure out your platform, pull down
a tarball and unpack it, surely this doesn't necessitate a gui, does anyone
know how I can get the platform files without it?

Cheers,
Dan