Hi,

I need some information regarding Map application. I have seen one map
application on sdk 1.6 and above.

Questions are:
1.  Will it be available on all android phones?
 2. Can I call this application from my application? If yes then how?
I dont know how to call another class. I think, I should know the
starting activity's class name. If this is the case, What is the
starting activity class name in case of this map application.
3. What will happen to my application, if someone uninstall Map
application, in case I use this map application?