Hi,

I've got a TabHost/TabWidget, I'm supplying custom views for each of
the tabs, works great. I'm not sure if setting the divider drawable
and the left and right strips is working as I'm assuming. Basically I
supply a drawable, and no divider is drawn, nor is the left/right
strips. Are those methods meant to be used for this? When I look at
the tab drawables in the project, it looks like they have the dividers
and strips baked into the tab drawable resources themselves. Does
anyone have this working?:

    // The drawable is a dummy png that is 1px wide and 65px tall:
    mTabHost.getTabWidget().setDividerDrawable(
        R.drawable.mydividerdrawable);

Thanks