Hi, I am really new to Android development. I was working on event
handling and using the onFocusChange events to change features of
other views in the activity.

For example, I make the text on EditText objects change as focus
changes from one to the other. Similarly, I tried changing the text
property of Button objects and when run on the emulator, it simply
says that program has stopped working.

I can't find relevant information to solve this puzzle for me. I am
dead sure that it is when i attempt to change any feature of Button
objects that I get encounter this problem. Any suggestions or
explanations would be greatly appreciated.