Hi,
I'm trying to create a program with a service that runs every 10
seconds, puts the camera preview, taking a picture and then leaving
the user to continue his work (closing down).

Currently I have two problems:

1. After I'm taking the picture, the preview still there. There's no
function like close() to return to the previous activity. How can I
return to the previous activity?

2. I'm trying to run the above described activity from the run()
function (from the timer class that execute the run() function every
10 seconds). When I do that, a runtime exception is raised.
But when I start the above described activity from a button clicked
(not from the timer) it works fine.

Thank you for your time,

Shahar.