to 1)

Did that already. I ruled out everything that was creatinglike  shadow
Copies or String Concat. I re-implement my own FastList instead of any
ArrayList oder Hashmap.
To there is nearly nothing that is created intentionally. But the GC
is anyway running every couple of seconds. Sometimes only 50 ms
somtimes 500 ms. The thing
might be, hat you can't tell the GC that he should hold on for some
time. It's not in my hands, and since everything in 2d drawing and
standard Android Libs is in the
GC domain and will be interrupt the game for some ms.

2) i think i have about max 100-150 Objects moving around in my
screen. + the "not moving" static objects. I tested it with 200
Objects but the only flaw i saw was the GC hiccups
issue.

3)opengl has a hard learning curve. And since i develop Java for about
10 Years now i thought i could handle the graphic stuff via the
canvas / draw  architecture. Since this might be a KO Criteria I'm
kind of afraid to rewrite my game to use the andengine.
I've already read about it...and saw some examples...but I'm not sure
if how long it will take to get me going with this engine. I would
love to see a engine i could "plug in my app". I design my app that
way, that i have 2 major methods called in my game loop

upateGameData()
and
drawGameData()

in the draw Method i iterate over all different gameObect Lists...like

drawMonsters(c)
drawMissels(c)
drawStaticBlabla(c).

UpdateGameData does the Math (e.g. positioning for animations )and is
kind of unrelated with drawing besides some things the Update Methods
have to know....like Resolution / Borders .

everything that can be draw on a canvas has to implement a update(c)
method  where the object draws  itself. Would be cool to replace the
"c" for canvas with a OPenGL maybe Andengine Surface but i don't think
that's gonna be the case. Would be to nice ^^