To turn on PV logging, change extlibs/pv/oscl/pvlogger/src/pvlogger.h:

/* Release mode-- No logging */
#define PVLOGGER_INST_LEVEL 0 ---- Change this value to 5

and extlibs/pv/android/thread_init.cpp:

#if 0    --------- Change this value to 1
    PVLoggerAppender *appender = new
AndroidLogAppender<TimeAndIdLayout,1024>();
#endif

I haven't tried this in awhile, not sure if it still works.