Hi,
  I am showing a list of urls in my spinner adapter and since the URL length
is more than the width of the spinner, it is not able to show the whole URL
text. Can we get some text moving effect for the spinner selected item so
that user can read the whole selected URL when it is moving.

One more question, when we click on spinner it shows the selection list in a
popup, since the URL is larger than the text it can display, only some part
of the URL is shown. how can we deal with it. Is there a way to apply the
same text moving effect to the list items.

Thanks,
Shashidhar