I thought you want to to display a mark on a map from the latitude and
longitude a user entered in two text fields. But I don't understand if you
want to display that on a MapActivity in your app or in another app.
- I want to display that  on a MapActivity in my app. Not in another
activity.

One thing that may help is if you try to display a mark on a map foir a
given latitude and longitude instead of from a user's input. Have you been
able to do that successfully?
- Yes, I tried with that also. Firstly, I entered hardcore values in the app
of latitude and longitude. Its working.
But everytime we have to change it for different locations. Thats why I put
EditText and button so user can enter its own latitude and longitude.

~Dhr.