Marakana is an open-source training company committed to helping high-
performance teams of developers get started (or get better) with
Android. Our clients include the likes of Motorola, Sony Ericsson,
HTC, Qualcomm, Department of Defense, Wells Fargo, and many more. We
organize the San Francisco Java, Android, and HTML5 User Groups and we
have deep relationships with a growing number of who's who in the
industry.

We are looking for you to join our team of experts and help us:

Research and develop cool Android apps that fascinate teaching
different aspects of the platform
Author books, training content, slides, examples, labs, quizzes, etc.
Deliver training classes (online, in our classrooms, or at our
customers' sites) on Android
Engage both local and global communities of Android professionals,
exchange ideas, share examples, organize events, connect with other
gurus in the industry
Innovate the way we deliver training - e.g., develop new new tools,
processes, methodologies, etc.
For you to be effective in this role, you need to:

Have a degree in Computer Science
Be passionate about open source software and open standards
Have prior experience or exposure to Java and Android (you don't have
to be a guru, but you should aspire to become one)
Be able to communicate your ideas well and enjoy sharing what you know
with others (prior teaching experience is a plus)
Be open to travel, getting in front of the customers, and speaking in
public
Be dependable and professional
This is a full-time position, based in San Francisco, with a
competitive salary, benefits, amazing career growth potential, and
exciting travel opportunities. Interested? Apply today.

You don't want to work full-time? No problem. If you prefer to stay
independent but still wish to make some money on the side, we are open
to working with you on a project-by-project basis. In that case check
out our Android Expert (Instructor) position.

For more information visit: http://marakana.com/about/jobs.html