I am working on an application to provide automated tested of Android
devices. On the HTC Incredible following the update from 2.1 to 2.2. I
have noticed a change in the events of the touchscreen. When you
monitor the events during a touch you no longer see the normal MT type
events

This is the result of touching the menu (not a key, part of the LCD)

0003 002b 00210003
0003 002a 813d03ff
0003 002b 00270003
0003 002a 813d03ff
0003 002b 001f0003
0003 002a 813d03ff
0003 002b 00170002
0003 002a 813d03ff
0003 002b 00000000
0003 002a 80000000

Does anyone have an idea where to locate the definition of the 0x2b
and 0x2a events? I can almost determine the X/Y's but need a little
help to know what the other bits are telling me.

the touchscreen driver: "atmel-touchscreen"

While most events are defined in linux/input.h I have not been able to
find any defines of 0x2a or 0x2b.