Hello,

I have posted 8 posts to this group. But I can't find any of them.

My profile shows that I have posted 8 + this one, but only one of them
is listed. I posted a question about a soft keyboard on September 15,
and then I saw it posted. But now it's now longer there.

Is it the policy of this group to remove the posts for which Android
cannot give an answer?

It's really disheartening to come here and post a question and not
only get no answer, but then get your post censored!  Can someone
manning the booth here give a reasonable answer to this?