Have you read their procedure for reporting pirated software?  They
tell you how to prepare a complaint (including all sorts of
discouraging steps), and then don't tell you where to send it -- the
"Designated Agent" is never "identified below".  Nowhere can you find
an address.

Pretty clever, really.  It makes it look to the casual observer like
they're being diligent about intellectual property -- only if you look
closely is it so obviously a scam.