On Sep 19, 11:37 pm, mot12 <martin.hu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> - allow developers to make a comment in the market by allowing them to
> purchase their own apps: "appbucket is a website by thieves, the
> developers get screwed and you will get screwed." Or something like
> this.

I really liked that wording, so I posted on one of my own paid apps:

"FYI, appbucket = thieves. The developer gets screwed and you will get
screwed."

[Of course I couldn't use my main Google account to do this, but some
time ago I set up a second one as a kludge for responding to market
comments on my paid apps. Sigh.]

But here's the interesting part: As of this morning, the AppBucket
comment is GONE from my app's Market page. Don't know if Google
removed it - is it still there for the rest of your apps? Or if the
AppBucket scum removed it themselves (seems unlikely). But one way or
the other, it's gone for now.

String