Hi you cannot compile the Launcher code in eclipse with SDK.

Certain API's are private not exposed to the public SDK.

Ex. import android.renderscript.*

But there are certain ways to compile AOSP in eclipse. Please go
through this link.
http://blog.michael-forster.de/2008/12/view-android-source-code-in-eclipse.html

Thanks,
Mani