Hi Jerome,

 I tried your solution, but still it's not working.
I am getting same exception.

ERROR/AndroidRuntime(18573): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start
activity ComponentInfo{com.test.access/com.test.access.TestDatabaseApp}:
java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: writing
com.provider.ContactsProvider uri content://com.permission.test/employee
from pid=18573, uid=10027 requires android.permission.permWrite.

and in Content Provider application i wrote
<provider
            android:name="ContactsProvider"
            android:authorities="com.permission.test"
            android:readPermission="android.permission.permRead"
            android:writePermission="android.permission.permWrite"/>

and in other application i write

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.permRead" />
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.permWrite" />

Please let me know what's wrong i am doing.

Thanks and Regards,
Sohan Badaya