I have writeen a program to check the location from GPS module and I need to
get a signal once two minitues.

So, I use the function

> requestLocationUpdates(mLocationPrivider, 1000*120, 0,mLocationListener);

of class LocationManager

The code of setting the LocationManager is below:

               mLocationManager = (LocationManager)
> getSystemService(Context.LOCATION_SERVICE);

mLocationPrivider = LocationManager.GPS_PROVIDER;

mLocation = mLocationManager.getLastKnownLocation(mLocationPrivider);

mLocationManager.requestLocationUpdates(mLocationPrivider, 1000*120,
> 0, mLocationListener);

mLocationManager.addGpsStatusListener(statusListener);

updateGpsStatus(0, null);

updateWithNewLocation(mLocation);

but when I download my program to a GPhone, I find sometimes I will recive
the many data form GPS  in on minitues. sometimes I will not recive the data
in several minitues.

I have tried many way to solve it. But I finnally get a failiure.

Did anybody else devlelopped with the GPS module of GPhone ?

Please forgive my poor English.Wish your help!

thx ^.^