Thanks Madhuri, but I rather need someone for testing on a *real* G1,
because I don't have one. On the emulator things work fine, but on the
physical G1 my app reportedly still crashes despite many adaptations
for undocumented G1 camera properties. My app is available at
http://www.seeingwithsound.com/android.htm

Any help is appreciated, and G1 crash logs would be most welcome
(still G1 OutOfMemoryError problems?).

Regards