Lance,

Thanks for the reply. What build target should I be using if I want to
continue support Android 1.5 and forward with google maps?

The "project build target" dialog has the following target names:

Android 1.5 Platform 1.5
Andorid 1.6 Platform 1.6
Android 2.1 Platform 2.1
Android 2.2 Platform 2.2
Google APIs Platform 2.2

The thing that worries me about the last one is the Platform 2.2. We
need to support all of the existing versions of Android.

Also, if I do a search on my hard drive, maps.jar doesn't even exist
on the machine after installing the full set of Android APIs.
As and experiment, I switched to the Google Apis build target, and I
still get errors for the maps stuff.

Still presuming I'm doing something wrong...

Thanks,

pawpaw17