Hi,

I'm having a very odd issue. I launch my app, use it then press the
"Home" key and the app pauses and goes to the background. I can also
resume it by launch it again, so far so good but if I leave it sitting
on the background for a couple of hours and try to launch it, it calls
onCreate() (on the paused activity) instead of just resuming,
therefore loosing the previous state, it behaves as that screen is the
entry point of the app.

Has anyone seen a similar issue. Does someone know if this is a normal
behaviour?? What I am missing here?

Thanks,
Alberto