Right now, I'll generate two apks:

   Foo.apk
   Foo-1.5-final.apk

They'll both have the same package names. Should I just change the
'versionName' in the manifest:

    // Foo.apk
    <manifest
       android:versionName="Foo" />

    // Foo-1.5.apk
    <manifest
       android:versionName="Foo-1.5-final" />

then upload Foo.apk as usual (os targets updated of course), and
Foo-1.5-final.apk should be uploaded as a completely separate application to
marketplace, right? Then I basically have to tell 1.5 users that they should
search for Foo-1.5-final if they want to use my app, they won't see Foo.apk
at all.

Is that right?

Thanks