Hi,
  Sorry. for my busy work,I have not notice the topic in time.

  To ena: there is a TestSoftKeyboard.apk(including code),you can know
the details.
  To Justin: Thank you very much for your details hints.I will try it
later.
  To Timbobsteve: there is a bug in previous SoftKey version.that will
happens when you
just start the SoftKey directly.Now I have fix this problem.

  now I have test the SoftKey on the G1,and already upload to Android
Marekt now.
I will keep on improve related functions and upload to the Android
Market in time.

  Happy Enjoy.

Best Regards
PowerGUI