It is very easy to move to ANT build script. I spent 30 mins to setup ANT
build script for one of my projects. And for others, I just copy the
build.xml and some properties files. The only change is the project name and
external jars.

BTW, when I was using ANT in a couple of projects, dexopt crashed several
times by reporting sth like "heap overflow". But I could compile it without
any problem by Eclipse.