That does the trick also!

Maybe it is a peculiar flow, but I don't find a better way to do it :(

The activity A needs the result from B before doing anything. I could launch
B first and from there launch A passing the results, but B is an activity
that can be invoked from multiple places and if I include the "where to go
next" logic into it then it would be very difficult to reuse... don't you
think?

Thanks ;)

Jose Luis.