Hi All,

I Am experiencing a strange issue regarding the joining of a SQLite3
Virtual Table with a "regular" table. MY result allways pull back 0
records, but if i run the same sql on the 2 reular tables it pulls
back all records. After hours or debugging this I am starting to
believe I may not fully comprehend what this sql does on the backend.
This returns now rows:

SELECT v.name, o.year
FROM NAMES_VIRTUAL v
JOIN SOME_OTHER o ON o.test_id = v._id

Now, the STRANGE part of all this is using the "regular" table which
was used to create the virtual table works fine and BOTH the "test_id"
and "_id' values ARE in each table:

SELECT n.name, o.year
FROM NAMES n
JOIN SOME_OTHER o ON o.test_id = n._id

What am I missing, is it possible to join a Vitual and "regular"
table, sqlite3 doc claims it is, but..

Thanks for the help,

Kevin